The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People

The purpose of this page is for me to identify and collect the most significant points from Stephen Covey’s book The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People. I have put these notes on the Internet because I have found in this book a gold mine of sober and solid ideas for improving personal and professional management and forming quality relationships with other people. I recommend this book to anybody who wants to live a more productive and wholesome life. My comments are organized according to the chapters in the book so if you are reading the book, it will be easy to look up my notes on the section you are reading. I am still reading the book and will add more my notes here, so there is more to come.

This is the kind of book which you get more out of by discussing it, so please feel free to send me a message. This page will soon contain a forum in which various topics are discussed much like a usenet newsgroup. (If anyone knows how to technically do this, please tell me how!) Until then, enjoy these notes simply by clicking on the topic in the left hand window. Enjoy. Read more

CONVERSATION

0 komentar: